Viewing layout for: Aussie Rules Football - St Kilda v Brisbane Lions
It's easy to find out where your seat is! Just select your event below...
There is no event-specific seating layout for this event.
The generic seating layout for the Stadium is being displayed.
Disclaimer: Please note that seating charts reflect the general layout for this venue at this time. Specific seat locations may vary and stage position may change without notice.
Using the turnstiles
- Entry is through turnstiles, which read the bar code printed on your ticket.
- Each person, including children, must carry their own ticket through the turnstile.
- If you have paper tickets please make sure that these have been separated.
- Hold your ticket or pass with the barcode facing forwards and upwards.
- Put your ticket or pass into the scanner slot on the front of the turnstile and pull it out immediately.
- When the light goes green, press against the barrier arm and enter the stadium.
- Bar Code Up
- Ticket In
- Ticket Out
- Green Light
Finding your Seat
- Check your ticket. If you are in aisles 1 to 18 take the left side turnstiles. If your ticket is 19 to 36 take the right side turnstiles. These are the most direct route to your seat.
- The rows run from A to Z above you and from AA to NN below you.
- All the seats are individual and clearly numbered.
- Each ticket has an aisle number, a row letter and a seat number eg Aisle 9, Row N, Seat 302. From the concourse, look for the entry tunnel with your aisle number.
- Patrons emerge in the seating bowl at Row A. The rows run A to Z above you and AA to NN below you.