Here at Westpac Stadium we're all about people. Take the opportunity to fundraise for your community group by working at one of our exciting events.
- This option involves staffing mobile bar outlets at Stadium events
- Training is provided
- Your group needs to be able to provide a minimum of 6 people per event, and all must be over 18 years of age
- You need to be able to commit for at least a year. A roster system operates and your group would work every two to three events
- To add your group to the waiting list for this opportunity, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Event Clean up
- This option involves cleaning a section of the Stadium seating bowl immediately after the completion of the event
- You need 20-25 people in your group
- You are usually given nine aisles to clean which takes about two hours
- Start time is usually half an hour after the event finishes. For example for a 7.35pm game you would meet at the Stadium at 9.45 pm and generally be finished by midnight
- To discuss availability please phone Spotless on 04 465 0047 or send us an email
Please note due to popularity there are waiting lists for both of these options.
Charity Collections on Stadium Walkway
Only groups that are pre-approved by the event promoter or hirer of the Stadium are permitted to have charity collections on Stadium property including the walkway.